Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions detailed below are applicable to all bookings made on Ridge Hall Cottages. By using this site, the user is agreeing their acceptance of these terms and conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully as Ridge Hall Cottages can take no liability for negligence when reading these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
The below terms and conditions are governed by the Law of England and parties hereafter submit to the jurisdiction of English courts.
- Every booking made through this website via telephone or email is subject to acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- We retain the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. This includes the right to amend, remove or vary the content of anything displayed on the website, without notice.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights. Once an booking has been placed, the website user assures their agreement of these terms and conditions and we will treat their booking as an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- All property images and property descriptions displayed on the website are given by Ridge Hall Cottages.
- All property specifications have been gathered from Ridge Hall Cottages and are as precise as possible but some details may vary.
- The price of the accommodation will be clearly displayed on the Prices and Availability page within the website.
- Wherever possible we ensure our prices are fixed and remain constant for each Season.
- Once a booking has been made via telephone or email we will confirm the price and description of your booking.
- A deposit is required at time of booking. Deposits are non-refundable unless we are able to book your chosen cottage to others for the same period. £10 for short breaks, £20 for week holidays £35 for 2 week holidays.
- Up to 2 well behaved pets* per cottage by prior consent, there is an additional cleaning charge of £10 per pet. *Please note we refer here to dogs. If you have other pets we may consider them staying too, again by prior consent.
Should you have any query about information on this website, please contact us through the details listed on the contact page. We will attempt to reply to any query within 3 days. We appreciate any feedback from customers and endeavour to ensure your experience with us is as enjoyable and problem free as possible.