For last minute bookings, availability or special requests call Nicky Bamford on 07977 466988
Nicky & David Bamford
We shall be happy to arrange private dinner parties in the main house – using our beautiful conservatory and lounge for a reception and elegant dining room for your meal. Menus / costs to agreement.
We regularly run Neijia Taiji Quan/ Art of Life breaks and shall be delighted to provide information on request. Private tuition / courses can also be arranged.
Booking Enquiry Form
- Deposit required at time of booking. Deposits are non-refundable unless we are able to book your chosen cottage to others for the same period.
- No children under 3 years old
- Strictly no smoking
- Parking – Up to 2 cars per cottage for Oak /Willow. 1 car each for Acorn / Catkin
- Wi-Fi – a nominal charge will be levied on arrival:
£10 for short breaks, £20 for week holidays £35 for 2 week holidays
- Up to 2 well behaved pets* per cottage by prior consent, there is an additional cleaning charge of £10 per pet. *Please note we refer here to dogs. If you have other pets we may consider them staying too, again by prior consent.
- Ecover cleaning products, washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets etc., provided for use of cottage residents during their stay
- Cottages are fully centrally heated and one basket of logs is provided for the wood burning stoves, further logs can be purchased on request
- Seasonal home grown produce is available for purchase
- If you will be arriving late we can put a breakfast box into your cottage – please enquire for availability and cost